Saturday, July 18, 2009

Yummy yum yum!

Mr. Kingston and I went to the hotel for our reception food tasting this afternoon. The food was delicious. I'm so excited that our wedding food will be so tasty. We also got a lot of questions answered by the new coordinator. We got to see the room set up for a wedding which was a relief for me. It had been so long since I'd seen it, it was literally a tiny white box with hideous carpet in my head. After seeing it again, I'm really excited about the set-up and I'm confident with the choices we've made concerning decor. I think it'll be a nice intimate lay-out. The bride today had a really cute kids' table set up that I might try to figure out how to implement.


My hair combs came in the mail yesterday and they're absolutely gorgeous. I had no idea how sparkly they'd be based on the picture on the website I got them from. They're just beautiful. I'm getting more excited every day and as more of the little things come together. Mr. Kingston's ring arrived today, but I missed picking it up at the apartment complex office. I can't wait to see it tomorrow.


So now I'm chained to my laptop, writing a paper on the tax consequences of owning a home. Fuuuuun.

No comments: