Barely, though. Just barely. Oy, what has happened in the last almost-month?
- I found my tiny monkey when I moved my desk. My blaming someone else for stealing my misplaced stuff should not surprise you.
- Our AC died Saturday and we're staying with my in-laws for probably two weeks until we get the part to replace it. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for a dog-friendly air-conditioned place for us to go, but I miss my house.
- Dan got the girls super cute new collars. He picked out one for each to suit their personalities. He's awesome.
- ::checks Facebook for anything notable::
- Speaking of checks, I ordered checks...
- Alright, Facebook thoughts:
- Whenever I hear "Somebody That I Used to Know" by Gotye (what an ugly mofo that guy is, BTW), I want to beat the tar out of xylophone. Yet I can't stop listening to that damn song.
- I babysat Mrs. ESPN's girls the other night. I read "A Snow Day for Jingle" to Bia. I'd like to know who the hell takes a kitten sledding. And I also want to know how the dog works, but then again I don't because it might be like seeing the man behind the curtain.
OH MY GOD! How could I forget? My coworker told me that I look like SNOW WHITE and totally made my day, and my week.
I don't think anything else could top that, and the whole point of this post was to let my mom know I'm alive. So, mission accomplished.