I'm taking a quick break from taxing and spreadsheeting and saw a short and sweet survey posted by Shan at Fumbling Towards Normalcy. Feel free to join me in a mini-break
2 Names that you go by
1. Brookelyn - even though Lynn isn't my middle name, some friends still use the nickname
2. Li'l Buddy – that’s what Dan calls me. He's Buddy.
2 Things that you are wearing right now
1. My chic and sophisticated Vera Wang Glasses
2. Ballet flats, of course
2 Things that you did last night
1. Went to dinner with the boss, coworker, and auditors
2. Went to bed early - it was glorious
2 Pets that I have had - I'm going with pets other than Paisley and Clover, since they get lots of "air time"
1. Pumpkin – my first dog that I got when I was 5. We got him around Halloween, hence the name Pumpkin. He drowned in our pool my freshman year of college. My friends with a sense of humor asked if he was a sinker or a floater. Poor guy.
2. Forrest – my cat that still lives at my parents' house. The runt of the litter, I named him after Forrest Gump
2 of my fave things to do
1. Go out for breakfast on weekends
2. Play video games with Dan
2 Things that you want to do badly
1. Be a mom
2. Go on a vacation. At this point, I don't care where or for how long. A break would be nice. Plain and simple.
Last 2 things that you ate
1. Breakfast burrito - Bad Brooke!
2. Filet mignon and a baked potato - mmmmm
Last 2 people you spoke to
1. My coworker
2. I was IMing Mrs. ESPN at work - does that count?
2 Things you are doing tomorrow
2. Possibly going to lunch with old coworkers to discuss LOST
2 of the longest trips that you have taken
1. Rochester area, NY - we used to go for a month at a time when I was young
2. I went on a weeklong business trip to Boise, Idaho. That was about the longest trip of my life.
2 Of your favorite beverages
1. Coke Zero
2. Pinot Noir
Have a Happy Tuesday!!