Thursday, February 4, 2010

Milestone!

Finally!! We had our first accident-free day with Clover yesterday! All week, she's been getting better and better and never once tried to mark her territory like she had been. After months of inconsistency, I think we've finally got her timing nailed down. She seems to get what I mean when I say "let's go outside!" and she runs toward the door. We're finally getting somewhere. Finally! I thought I was going to go nuts for a little while.

I'm excited for a fun weekend - we've got a lot going on. Since I didn't get to my cookies last weekend, I need to tackle them this weekend. On Saturday morning, I'm headed down to Tucson for a meeting. A family friend has been a member of the TTT Society for as long as I can remember, and I always thought it seemed really cool - probably especially because they fundraised (to send underprivileged girls to camp) by making and selling delicious candy and we sometimes got to help. A couple years ago, my mom joined too. And now I want to join, and I'm bringing my dear friend and bridesmaid, Rachel, along with me. So we've got our scope-it-out meeting on Saturday morning. We have a friend celebrating his birthday at Dave & Buster's on Saturday evening, so Dan and I will probably head out to that. On Sunday, my parents are coming to watch the Superbowl with us. So it's a busy weekend, but it'll be a fun one.

I don't know about you, but I am so ready for this week to be over. My work lap top is annoying me, it's month-end close, and I'm just ready to be done! What are you looking forward to this weekend?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! OMG finally!!! I think you need to have some sort of mini celebration. :)

It sounds like you guys are going to have a wonderful weekend. Mine is going to be a total wash because of a blizzard. I wish I lived in Arizona sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Amen to the week being over!!! It's been the worst week in a LONG time. I hope you have a fun weekend.