Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sometimes a girl needs a gadget

Today, on my lunch break, I ordered up a hot one of these:


It's a Nike+ and it works with my iPod. It'll track my distance, pace, calories burned, duration, etc. of my running. You can also have it be your trainer and it'll keep you encouraged or tell you to pick up your pace. It all links into both iTunes and Nike's website to track progress. Dan and I can even challenge each other to run a certain number of miles by a certain date. Pretty cool stuff. And hopefully it'll be highly motivating. I got one for me and one for Dan. We think it'd be pretty funny to hook one up to Clover. I can hear it now: "Hey, you're fast! ... Wait, slow down! What the hell are you doing? Stop running in circles!!" Wicked awesome.

2 comments:

Amanda @ It's Blogworthy said...

My friend has one of those! It's so cool. She has an iPhone though..Guess you can use iPod too? Although I don't have one of those either. :) I think it looks so awesome!

Anonymous said...

Woah that's awesomesauce! Let me know how it works out. I might have to invest in one of those when it gets less disgusting outside.