Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Puppy school!

Guess who's going to puppy school at Petsmart tomorrow?
This girl!!




I did Petsmart training with Paisley too. And though Paisley still has some issues, she did learn a lot and it was good for socialization. I really like the trainer at my neighborhood Petsmart, so I'm excited for Clover that she'll be doing training with him. She'll learn to sit, lay down, come, stay, take it, leave it, and drop it. I'll likely do the next session of skills which will focus on leash walking, waiting, and other intermediate skills.

And of course, I'm looking forward to the super awesome cheesy graduation photo. I have to put it on the refrigerator next to Paisley's (which I conveniently can't find on my computer).

Good luck at your first day of school tomorrow, Clover!

2 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

My son is enchanted with your puppy.

Anonymous said...

EEEEEE! She's so cute! Good luck at school, Cloverfield!!! <3