It's time for another thrilling installment of the 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind...
41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? Do I have a limit? I'd visit my immediate family - my parents and sister, of course. And my grandparents. And I'd spend the bulk of my time with my husband. As for my friends, I would take the time to call and text them. I'd hope they would understand that with such a short timeline, a personal visit wouldn't be feasible.
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous? No.
43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living? Being alive is biological - eating, breathing, sleeping. Truly living is doing what makes you happy and fulfilled.
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right? It totally depends on the decision at hand. I make a lot of decisions based on the information that is presented, but I do also account for gut feelings. There is no universal answer to this for everyone.
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? Because some mistakes are too costly, even with a lesson learned. And some lessons I don’t care to have to learn from a mistake.