So, this is my third post today. You must be thinking I have too much time on my hands. That's actually not true. I'm waiting on my boss, and I ventured over to Mommy Wants Vodka, where Aunt Becky's having a "look at me, I'm a Business Person with a business credit card" $50 Amazon gift card giveaway. And I like Amazon, so I'm willing to work for it by answering 10 simple questions. And it comes with a button:
1) Dave (Aunt Becky's husband) and I have a long-standing feud over cheese in a can. He thinks it’s food of The Gods while I think it’s probably Of The Devil. Ick. Devil
2) Is there any way you can think of to make the elder Gosselins go away? I AM ALL EARS. If I knew, I'd be a millionaire
3) Who is your ridiculous “I can’t admit this to anyone in polite company lest I be banned from life” crush? Kevin James
4) If you could f it all and pursue your dream (assuming, of course, you were going to be GOOD at it), what would that dream be? Baking, decorating, and selling cookies and cakes
5) They say “living well is the best revenge.” I think they are wrong. Do you? Revenge against who? Who's they? Next question.
6) What is the most humiliation you’ve experienced in public that you’d be willing to admit to The Internet? I fall a lot. Not as much as my sister in a stadium, but a lot. Other than that, I've been pretty fortunate.
7) Are you honest with The Internet? Like, if I came over to your house tonight (heh)(I’m coming over, yo)(heh) would I be surprised at who I found? Nope. I'm pretty open
8 ) If you could have one talent that you don’t currently possess, what would it be? I'd be happy with a normal tongue that I could stick out past my lips. Stupid stubby tongue. Also, muscial talent.
9) There’s not always room for Jello. Is there? No.
10) What’s your guiltiest of the guilty pleasures? Teen Mom on MTV
Aaaaand back to work...