Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Would you like to take a survey?

I've been tagged by the lovely Mrs. ESPN to do this survey, so here we go...

Silly Things About Me
Started today at 8:48 am

What time did you get up this morning? 6:00 am
How do you like your steak? Medium
What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Hangover. 2 enthusiastic thumbs up
What is your favorite TV show? The Office, Ace of Cakes, most anything on Food Network
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I like living here near my family. Although I could handle the Northwest
What did you have for breakfast? A breakfast protein shake
What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican
What foods do you dislike? tomatoes, eggs
Favorite Place to Eat? Macayo's or Gavi in Tucson. Oooh, or Ocean Club. Delish!
Favorite dressing? Just some italian
What kind of vehicle do you drive? Nissan Murano
What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and a cute (but not too girly) top, and my black cotton dress. Soooo comfy
Where would you visit if you had the chance? Ireland
Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Completely depends on the mood. I'd say it's 1/2 full about 75% of the time though
Where would you want to retire? Maybe Western NY, or the Northwest
Favorite time of day? When I get home from work, have something in my tummy and can relax with the pooch and Mr. Kingston if he's home
Where were you born? Tucson, Arizona
What is your favorite sport to watch? Pro Football
Bird watcher? Um, no
Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning, definitely
Do you have any pets? Yes, Miss Paisley
Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm getting married a month from today!
What did you want to be when you were little? A truck driver and then a marine biologist.
What is your best childhood memory? Summers in New York
Are you a cat or dog person? Dog
Are you married? Almost
Always wear your seat belt? Yes
Been in a car accident? Yes
Any pet peeves? Yes, quite a few. Probably the normal ones: arrogance, self-righteousness. People who spell my name wrong
Favorite Pizza Topping? I love supreme pizzas, but if I had to choose one topping, I'll go with sausage
Favorite Flower? Gerber daisies
Favorite ice cream? Mint chocolate chip
Favorite fast food restaurant? "In-N-Out - hands down the best burger!" I second Mrs. ESPN
How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zero, but I failed the permit test once I think
From whom did you get your last email? Natalie
Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Hmmm, tough one. I think Banana Republic or White House Black Market. If I was going to stay within my means though, Macy's and Old Navy.
Do anything spontaneous lately? Nah
Like your job? Yes
Broccoli? Yes please, steamed and plain.
What was your favorite vacation? I went alone for the first time to visit my NY family last year and had a blast. But my first trip with Mr. Kingston to Mexico was fun too. It's a tie.
Last person you went out to dinner with? Mr. Kingston
What are you listening to right now? The guy on the other side of my cube wall typing
What is your favorite color? Purple
How many tattoos do you have? Three
Coffee Drinker? Not really, but I can't resist an iced chai latte

Hmmm, who to tag? Not sure I really have any followers. So I tag my mom, and my aunt if they're reading. You can just copy and paste into the comments. Oh, and Salt, and Shannon if you're out there.

No comments: