Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm cookie crazy

Mr. Kingston surprised me today with a new set of cute cookie cutters and encouraged me to make some more (I think he was afraid we'd run out). So I made dogs, dog bones, ice cream cones, airplanes, and flowers. It was definitely better the second time around - more efficient, that's for sure. I'm still not super great at getting the consistency of my flood icing right, the yellow was a bit runny. Oh well, they still came out cute.



The ice cream cones are my favorite.



Also, good news! Kristi it back home with her baby and feeling much better.

As far as a wedding related update goes, the RSVP deadline was yesterday, and I've got responses for all but 16 guests. However, most of them are family that we don't expect to come. So not too bad. My next project is the programs. After that, I should just about have everything all together. The only thing we can't get married without is our marriage license, and as soon as he can get a couple hours off of work to go to the courthouse, we'll be all set. Very exciting, and hard to believe how close we are. I feel like I say it all the time, but it's so true.

No comments: