Friday, August 14, 2009

TGIF

After another tough work out last night - one entitled "You Have To Be Kidding" by Boot Camp Man - I got to enjoy a day off today. I hung out with Paisley in the morning, snoozing after Mr. Kingston left to take his exam. Then I had lunch with my friend who I hadn't seen in far too long. She's pregnant and due to have labor induced on September 3rd, and I hadn't seen her since before she started to show, so it was really fun to see her. Then I ran and got some supplies to make these:
They form our monogram, and they'll go on the cake table as a decoration. I haven't had any real projects yet, so I was excited to have something to do. Hopefully the favor supplies will be here soon to keep me busy.

Mr. Kingston passed the gas portion of his licensing exam. Unfortunately, he'll have to retake the water plumbing portion in September. Poor guy, his morning started out rough - and late - and he couldn't find his calculator. I'm sure he's relieved to have gotten through at least part of it. And it gives us a little something to celebrate when he gets home in about an hour.
We hit the 2 month mark on Sunday, hard to believe. we're so very excited, and everything is going so smoothly. I feel so blessed that this wedding has been relatively easy to plan and we've really had no major snafus. I hope I'm not jinxing myself, but this has been truly a great experience so far, and I owe a great big thank you to our families and friends for their constant support!


No comments: