Tuesday, August 4, 2009

And they're off!

Go little invitations, go out into the world and tell our friends and family to come to our wedding. Yep, got the invitations out during my lunch break today. I'm apparently in a giddy-goofy mood because of it. I'm so excited to start getting RSVPs!

Boot camp last night was tough! The girls I work with who also do it said it was a rough workout. I kept up pretty well, but I went downhill the last 5 minutes. Luckily, I only have a little bit of soreness in my legs. Hopefully I can say the same tomorrow.

I'm already thinking about the weekend. My aunt (mom's sister) flies out from New York on Thursday, and Mr. Kingston and I will be spending the weekend in Tucson with my family. I honestly don't remember the last time I was down there - they've been coming up here lately. it should be a fun weekend, and I know my aunt is excited about meeting Mr. Kingston. I'm also looking forward to spending time with my sister since we're down to less than 3 weeks until the Big Move.

On a fun note, the dreams have started. Or, really I should say have been coming more frequently. For some reason, I usually can't find the programs or the unity candle, which is weird because we're not using one. In one, my make up artist gave me a hideous makeup job with bright green eye shadow. I'm curious to see the sorts of things I dream about in these last couple of months, since it's so interesting to me that we dream about the things we don't realize we're stressing over. I really feel like there's nothing that could happen that would ruin the day, but we'll see what my sub-conscious manages to come up with.

No comments: