Saturday, August 1, 2009

Moving Day!!

It's here, it's here, it's here! Moving day has finally arrived. I finished my final last night around 6:30, and we immediately started moving things over. Not a whole lot, just the packed-up pantry and our clothes, Mr. Kingston's shoes etc. I'm a bit worried - he made the decision to not pack, figuring we'll just scoop stuff up in our arms and walk it on over. Therefore, you really can't tell that anything has actually left the apartment. We'll have a lot of help today though, so we'll get it done. I was so busy this week, I wouldn't have had time to pack much anyway, to be honest.

We'll be seeing all the mamas and the papas today. Mr. Kingston's dad is coming to help in an hour, my folks will be here around1:30, and I'm going to a baby shower with my future mother-in-law (!!) in the middle of all the moving. Paisley will be heading to PetSmart for the day so she's not here barking her head off. I really just can't wait until the end of the day when we'll be sitting on the couch in our bigger, better, cooler, cheaper apartment. Yep, cheaper. This is seriously the best thing ever.

2 comments:

donatelli98 said...

The girls and I were reading your post and looking at Paisley's picture - Chatty Cathy asked when you were coming back over to babysit! Enjoy your evening!!

Brooke said...

Tell her I'm happy to come babysit anytime!