I don't like this set of questions, so don't be shocked by my absurdly short answers:
31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? I think when we were planning our wedding and getting married. Everything was so exciting and fun, and had so much meaning. We were just so happy and in love and wanted to make everything meaningful.
32. If not now, then when? When the time is right. What kind of question is this?
33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose? What is "it," exactly. Because that changes the what I have to lose part of it. I don't like this question either. Next!
34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever? Often. It’s part of why I married him.
35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars? Because they all believe they’re right and fight over details, all while failing to see that the big picture they’re all viewing is the same.
Hopefully next week's questions are more fun.