Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits

  • This Tuesday is really a Monday parading around in Tuesday clothing. It's awful. The only good thing about my Mondays is that they usually fly by, but I saved the most tedious part of my month-end duties for the very end and now I'm finding myself with little concentration and motivation to finish it.
  • I'm feeling very thankful for my easy-going mother-in-law and the wedding planning experience I had. My poor sister is having a heck of a time reigning in her MILzilla and her guest list of thousands (okay, I'm exaggerating... a little). I think they're come to a solution, but I'm simply thankful for not having to endure the stress or battles that she has.
  • Our weekend was excellent. We hung out with friends, went swimming at my in-laws' house, and spent yesterday cleaning and relaxing before enjoying dinner out together.
  • I just bought some super cute earrings from my pal Salt. She's got a newish Etsy shop that you can check out here.
  • On Friday, we took my friend, Fariba, out for almost the first time since she had her baby, Eli, four months ago. We had a blast! That girl had some serious steam to let off, and I'm so appreciative of my sweet husband for taking us out and getting us home safely.
  • I still have to figure out my meal plan for the week, which means I also still have to go grocery shopping. Blah. I was hoping that was one thing I'd miss out on with the elimination of Monday this week, but no.
  • I've been shopping around online for some new clothes. I'm thinking I want to find a few dresses to pair with tights and some cute boots to get me through "fall" and "winter" (I use those terms loosely). If anyone has suggestions for online stores, let me know!
  • Lastly, I have a suit I need to get rid of. It's plain black and a size 6 (though I was an 8 when I wore it) and unaltered. I only wore it three times and I'm thinking I'll send it away for $50 to a good home. Leave an email in the comments if you're interested and I'll send you pics.

No comments: