Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I won an award!

I should read my blog roll before I go posting. The lovely Shelly over at Shelly's Musings gave me an award! Yay!! Funny thing about Shelly, and I'm not even sure she knows this, but I'm sure I'm not the first jackass to point this out, but whenever I think "Shelly," my brains adds another and makes it "Shelly, Shelly!!"


South Park, anyone? No? Okay. My Shelly is way cooler, obviously, because she gave me this shiny award. And also because she's just plain awesome and has cute dresses with airplanes and loves the zoo with the passion of 1,000 fiery suns. She and Salt are pretty much my favorite Knotties of.all.time.

Enough already. My "A Blog With Substance" award:

I have to explain my blogging experience in 5 words: therapeutic, liberating, entertaining, fun, journaling

I now get to give my award to 5 other lucky bloggers. And the winners are...

Mrs. ESPN @ Life With Our Brown Eyed Girls

JMJE @ Making Stuff Is Fun

Amanda @ It's Blogworthy

Skye @ ndnspeechmom

Angie @ Painting Galactic Scenes

No comments: