Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Belated Meal Plan Monday

I'll forgive my cake class for making me a day late on this one. Honestly, yesterday at work was also so busy, I couldn't even begin to think about dinner. Here's what we're having this week:

Monday: Dan made whole wheat pasta with veggies - this is seriously one of his favorites

Tuesday: Meat loaf. Yummmmm!

Wednesday: Lemon pepper chicken with green beans and red potatoes

Thursday: Stuffed Peppers - I'm planning one of Dan's specialties for a night he'll be cooking

Friday: Homemade pizza


In other news, our futon came in. Dan's putting it together as we speak, freeing me up to watch LOST. I have a group of coworkers at my old job who are also big fans and we're finally having lunch tomorrow and discussing it.

2 days down, 3 to go...

No comments: