I'm a big freaked out. We have some mold in our apartment around the windows in both bedrooms. Dan mentioned it all casually last night in a conversation with my parents. Apparently, it's been there for a while, but he didn't say anything until last night. Google search "Black Mold" (proper noun, not just mold that is black) and you'll see it can cause fatigue, headaches, nausea, and vomiting - all things Dan has had over the last month. We're currently trying to figure out how we handle it - I'll be taking pictures when we get home today, and I'll call the complex. My fear is that if it tests positive for Black Mold, they could make us leave that very day, and depending on the levels in the air, they could tell us we can't take our stuff.
If anyone out there has suggestions, I'm more than open to hearing them.