Monday, August 9, 2010

I've got baking to do

So, funny story. Mrs. EPSN is my baking buddy, right? She completely bailed me out when I made that wedding cake last month. To thank her for opening her kitchen to me and helping me with my goopy ganache, I bought her a gift certificate to Bake It Pretty. If you haven't discovered this online baking supply store, prepare to fall in love. Anyway, within a day of me buying her a gift certificate, she also bought me one as a graduation gift. We thought it was pretty funny that we exchanged gift certificates and started shopping. Then, her former boss (because she works with me now, yay!) bought her another gift certificate for an appreciation/farewell present. So now between the two of us, we had a lot of gift certificates to Bake It Pretty. Well, today, our shipment arrived. Behold: enough cupcake liners for 600 cupcakes and more spinkles and sugar pearls than I know what to do with. And this is just my loot!!

Thanks again, Mrs. ESPN! I will definitely have fun with this.

2 comments:

Shell said...

Oooh! Fun!

donatelli98 said...

I can't wait to get my stuff when I return next week. You'll have to come over for a baking day!!