Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Meal Plan Monday: The One Where Dan Eats Shrimp

So, I'm a day late, again. But better late than never, right.

Monday: Cocount Shrimp with green beans and brown rice. Dan doesn't like shrimp, but he will sometimes eat coconut shrimp, as long as it's not chewy. I decided to give it a try, as I'm getting tired of chicken, beef and turkey. I found a no-fry recipe and it turned out pretty well. He ate like 10 of them!

Tuesday: Pot roast with potatoes

Wednesday: Taco salads with reworked/reseasoned pot roast left-overs

Thursday: Crock-pot Cream of Mushroom Chicken. Super easy, super delicious, and Dan complimented me last time on how the chicken was moist and tender. Win! We'll have this with broccoli and maybe rice or another veggie

Friday: Probably Dos Gringos. Of course.

No comments: