Monday, August 30, 2010

Meal Plan Monday: 8/30

This week is chock full of chicken, thanks to a great deal at Fresh and Easy.

Monday: Stir Fry with chicken.

Tuesday: Entree salads with baked chicken and fresh veggies (we'll also use this all week for lunches)

Wednesday: Baked potato bar. Cheese, green onions, veggies, bacon, left-over chicken (I bought a lot, y'all), chili, etc. Whatever sounds good that day, we'll have.

Thursday: Cream of mushroom Crock-pot chicken. It's easy, Dan likes it, and by the time Thursday rolls around, I'm tired of cooking. Perfect.

Friday: Dos Gringos, as usual :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just bought a bunch of chicken and I haven't decided what to do with it. I think I might try the cream of mushroom crock pot chicken. I'm always looking for a way to avoid cooking.