Day 12: Something you never get compliments on
Really?! Who keeps track of what they never get compliments on? How do you even know to think of these things? Does someone actually keep tabs of "oh, I did something awesome today, and no one gave me props?" I have no idea. But just for fun's sake, here are some things I don't think I've ever been complimented on:
- Being claustrophobic
- How graceful I am
- My hatred for the stuffing cooked inside the turkey and subsequent demand for separate stuffing
- Knowing nothing about the members of the bands I claim as my favorites
- My ability to crack my toes
- My stubby eyelashes
- The way I claim that I can remember long random strings of numbers very easily and then say "I'll show you. What's your credit card number?"
- My blanket-hogging abilities
- My texting while driving skills (just kidding, Mom)
- The way I hate to rinse dishes because that's what the dishwasher is for, duh
- The freckle on my left middle toe
There you have it. A few awesome things about me that no one has ever complimented me on. Probably along with this post....