Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,

I've been a very good girl this year. I am patient, a good big sister, and want nothing more than to give cuddles. I've been much better about not barking at strangers, and I promise to be even better next year. This year for Christmas, I want my own king size bed with huge fluffy blankets, my own room and/or house, an extra feeding every day, 67 stuffed animals to tear up, a heated dog bed, world domination, and a closet full of cute puppy clothes. Merry Christmas, Santa!

Love, Paisley



Dear Santa,

Butterflies. Sparkles.

Love, Clover

1 comment:

Shana said...

So funny. I think Sadie and Sofie agree with Clover. They practically kicked us out of bed last night!

I got a text message from them this morning wishing me a happy woof woof. Isn't it amazing how they can text with no thumbs?