Friday, June 26, 2009

Oooh la la



I had my hair and makeup trial this morning with the stylist who is doing it for the wedding. Allison was awesome - I was hoping we'd hit it off, as I'd be sitting in a chair getting made up for two hours both today and on my wedding day. She's definitely a really cool person. She's an artist in many senses: mural, makeup, cake decorating. When she told me she does cakes, I got so excited. I think if I were to ever take a leap and leave tax to do something different, I'd want to be a cake artist. So it was definitely a fun two hours and she did an awesome job. I gave her basics of what I didn't want and told her to go for it - she did exactly what I was trying to find pictures of before I decided to go with the flow. It's a bummer I'm by myself all day with no where to show it off. Now the search is on for the perfect piece of hair jewelry to make it really awesome!


No comments: