Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Starting Out

I decided to start a blog to detail this exciting journey that my fiance, Mr. Kingston, and I are about to begin. There's so much going on that I want to look back and remember it all.

So here's our story: Mr. Kingston and I have been engaged for almost 5 months now and are getting married in just under 4. We'll soon start shopping for a home and settling in. We currently live in an apartment with our puggle, Paisley, who is about a year and a half old. We can't wait to get her a sister when we have a yard. I am 27, work as a tax analyst and am pursuing my masters degree. I'm from Tucson and have a great family. Mr. Kingston is 24, from Phoenix, and works in the plumbing industry. We're very busy between work and school, spending time with our families, wedding planning, and our social lives.

We're very excited for the next few months and the excitement they'll bring as we prepare for our marriage and wedding. Beyond that, we look forward to the first years of our married lives together, settling in to our home, and starting a family. We're Building a Kingston Castle, and we hope you'll enjoy reading about our adventures.

No comments: