Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Do you like my new look?

So you may have noticed that I did a small overhaul on the blog. I wanted something a little more reflective of us and our style with a little less going on. It's just a boring Blogger template, but it'll do for now. Perhaps it'll motivate me to push me in new directions in terms of my posts, too.

The blog header pics were taken by This is Life Photography. I purchased the photo shoot through Groupon last year and we finally used it in March, the weekend after we moved into the new house. The photographer, Marisa, was awesome to work with and we loved our pics. Our deal came with 3 prints and 1 digital file and we ended up buying 8 additional files. If you live in Phoenix, we definitely recommend her.

Tomorrow is my appointment with the doctor to hopefully get some infertility testing started. If you can spare some good wishes or thoughts or vibes or prayers or whatever it is you do, I'd appreciate it.

2 comments:

Shana said...

Love the pics and I will be thinking of you tomorrow!

Amanda @ It's Blogworthy said...

DUDE I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck. Can't wait to hear the results...I'll pray definitely.