Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Well, aren't you funny?

I'm organizing a cookie exchange at work. After finalizing all the plans, I got this from my friend, Michelle.

The most awesome cookie order ever:

"I would like to place a an order of 3 dozen cookies please. I would like them to be gingerbread houses with each cookie detailing a window, door, and each individual shingle on the roof outlined in frosting. I'd also l like the houses to be decorated for christmas, with lights and wreath detailing. In addition like a minimum of 4-5 colors used on each cookie. Oh and some realistic-like snow on the roof. If possible, in the window I'd like a "scene from grandma's house" possible with a christmas tree and grand piano showing through the window. The star on top of the Christmas tree should be a Swarovski crystal. I will send you a check for $30.00. Thanks a million."

Sure, I'll get right on that :)

No comments: